Friday 20 January 2012

Thursday night

Another night of restlessness, so here I am. It's snowing hard outside right now, so not sure if I'll get out tomorrow or not to take my Mom to get her hair done. She'll be upset if we can't go, but it's not worth risking our lives for it. 
I finally finished hand sewing on the binding for my community quilt tonight so that felt good. I'll hand it in next week at our guild meeting. Tomorrow I hope to get down to my sewing room and work on my other 2 quilts that I'm trying to finish. 
I also finished our January newsletter tonight -whew! I love doing it, but it does take time. Hope everyone doesn't think it's too long as hubby informed me tonight that "most newsletters that I've seen are only a few pages long". Oops! I did counter with the fact that I use a large font for easier reading and that means each page can only hold a few items. Not sure if I convinced him or not. 
Hopefully the snow won't last too long, but I do love seeing it fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis